Saturday, April 4, 2009

Dear Mr. Oppenheim,

Dude, call me! I know it's only been 3 days since we discussed the possibility of me traveling down to Cordoba, Argentina, with you next time you go, but call me already! Listen, you don't speak Spanish. The 4 other guys going with you can't speak it, either, and if you hire an interpreter for the time you're there, you're probably gonna spend more than if you just bought my damn ticket and paid for my hotel room. That's all I'm asking for! Shoot, I'd probably even pay for my own room just for the chance to go.

And if I do go, making a side trip to Buenos Aires will be a necessity. I'd take the bus over there just so I could get off singing "Stand back, Buenos Aires! Because, you oughtta know what you're gonna get in me. Just a little touch of star quality!" That's an "Evita" reference, in case you've never seen it. It's pretty awesome, though, and I'm not just saying that cuz Antonio Banderas is in it...and plays Che Guevara *sigh*






No comments:

Post a Comment