Sunday, April 5, 2009

What a fabulous invention

fail owned pwned pictures
see more pwn and owned pictures


Wow...I can't wait to use this! I mean, what could be better than the smell and taste of bacon while you're having sex?

"Hey, baby, I think we might need a little...help. Did you remember to buy more lube?"

"Yeah! And I'm actually feeling kind of hungry, too, so this new bacon lube will be perfect!"

Can you imagine? Hahaha! You'd get aroused every time you had breakfast after using this! Hmmm...now that I think of it that way, maybe I should buy some!

1 comment:

  1. I'm definately going to buy me some! ( lmao ) Thanks for visiting my Blog. I've subscribed to yours. In response to your post about "Face Book and MySpace"...If you are old, then I am ancient! hahahaha Have a great day Katy! xo~

    ReplyDelete