Thursday, March 5, 2009

It's really not that important

So I went to Wendy's today for a spicy chicken fillet (what else is there?) and when I pulled up to the 1st window, no one was there for a second. When this happens, I always start to wonder: "did they tell me to pull up to the 2nd window?" and I feel like an idiot. Just when I went to put my car in 1st gear, I see a guy come running, and I mean running, over to the window, slip, lose control and slide face-first into the window! Hahahahaha! Oh, man, it was the funniest thing I've seen in so long! He didn't get hurt or anything, but when he opened the window he was like "Sorry about that", and I couldn't help laughing. "No problem. There's no rush!". When he gave me my debit card back, he goes "Have a bee-uuu-tiful day!". I can honestly say it was the weirdest/funniest drive-thru experience I've ever had. Awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap. That is the funniest thing EVER! I love crap like that.

    ReplyDelete