Wednesday, March 18, 2009

That damn Mykol!

So my friend Tiffany, Mykol's soon-to-be ex-roommate, is moving in with her gay boyfriend this week. And when I say "gay boyfriend" I don't mean just he's just a really good friend of hers that's gay, I mean she thinks they're together. But he's gay. Yeah. I guess they had sex once, like 3 months ago, and they were really drunk so I'm pretty sure that doesn't count. I have a feeling the poor guy's anus clenched pretty hard when he woke up the next morning and looked at her lying next to him!

Anyway, the guy works at Snapper's, a gay bar in Naples (shocking!) and he hasn't touched her since or expressed any desire to fuck her again. Well, she told Mykol that she's ready to settle down and have kids and Mykol said..."Wtf is wrong with you?! You want to have his gayby?!?" Hahahaha! I can't stop laughing about it, it's awesome! Those damn homos, they sure are funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment