Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Not again!

Srsly, if I get sick again, I'm gonna be so pissed off that...I'll...I don't know what I would do. Blow up an ice cream truck, I don't know. I worked a double today, and for those of you that are not fortunate enough to work in the fucking restaurant business, that means I worked lunch AND dinner. Fabulous. I got to spend about 10 hours inside those 4 walls, doing everything possible for my guests aside from sucking their dicks to make some decent $. Can't you tell I love what I do? Man, I can't wait to finish school.



So, getting back to the sick thing, yeah, it pretty much blows. I started to get a sore throat around 9-ish tonight; right around the time I started rounding everyone up for a night of drinks! That's me: "Jack's tonight? It's 2-4-1! Or Larry's instead? Wherever, man!" The funny thing is, I had everyone convinced to go out and then I don't! Hahaha! I started driving home and really felt exhausted...and considering I have to do it all over again tomorrow (yay, another dub!) I think I made the right call. I'm not saying it was easy, but it was smart, for sure.



And just to make you feel really sorry for me, this is how I feel right now:

Can someone please bring me some chicken soup and gingerale? Pleeeeaaaaase?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, mang! I'll be ok. I think it's just a stupid little cold...I'm better today than I was last night, so that's good! :)

    ReplyDelete