Friday, March 13, 2009

The trip I've been planning forever

I've been talking about going to Costa Rica for about a year, now, and I almost went last October but plans fell through, unfortunately. I would really love to go this year, maybe in December. It will still be really warm, then, and rates are lower on everything: a round-trip ticket only costs $200! I plan on drinking stuff like this:








Doing lots of this (not as well, of course, I'm sure I'll just be falling down constantly!):



Definitely HAVE to do this!





And staying at a little house on the beach, kinda like this place:



I have a feeling if I go, I'll probably never come back, which would be fine with me!

1 comment:

  1. .....vuela como superman?!?!?! hahaha....
    (in the waiting line makes me want to have sex with your blog...which i don't think is very zen).

    ReplyDelete